There are some essential professional practices are required for a project manager to become successful project manager. There are many kinds of managerial coerces and other trainings are being arranging to boost managerial skills but below five characteristics defined:
- Organized Thinker & Doer: He will be well organized by him self not only for his project infact his whole life activities will be pre managed. And he has ability to do as a active member of his project means he has excellent ability of implementation skills.
- An Excellent Negotiator: It is highly recommended project management practice because some time we have to do negotiate in planning, scheduling, timing, resources and management to maintaining project framework. A better negotiator also has best monitoring and controlling abilities.
- Skill full With Controlling & Monitoring: He will has professional skills of monitoring and controlling for a better project management that leads his project to 100 % success rate.
- Best Communication Skills: He will has best communication skills that help to reduce communication gap between him and his employees. This professional skill is very important because there comes several stages during project that needs a professional communication hierarchy.
- Don’t be reproach: He should not reproach any one for any failure because it will de-motivate his employees however he should be a true leader by guiding his employees time by time.