Now analyze and track your projects easily. Thinking it about, how? Well, here is the best Project Performance Report Template Excel tool is available for you. Whether you are a part of a small company or a bigger one, this tool can fit in all.
Project management is only possible if you are aware of the current performance of your team i.e (good, excellent, medium, or poor). For instance, this is possible through analyzing various factors.
In fact, there are times, when multiple projects are going on in the company. You need to create a proper link between the workforce, tasks, milestones, and resources.
As a project manager, you need to complete projects on time. To tell the truth, it requires your attention all the time!
Project Performance Report Template
Here is a simple yet impressive report format available for you. Check it out for more:
Analysis and tracking past and current performance
- Planning your project may require a look at the past project. Furthermore, the designing phase can be even more easy and more efficient, if you can compare it with a past project.
- The Project Performance Report Template sheet consists of, “team members”, “designing”, “building”, “planning”, “project budget”, “overall budget”, “project completion date” and “deliverables”.
- Customize sheet. You can even add rows or columns.
Have an estimate of project cost and schedule it.
- Besides this, the sheet is helpful for, “estimating cost”, “expected milestones”, “managing project team”, collecting data” and “using it”.
- Table headings are: “PV”, “EV”, “AC”, “SV”, “SPI” & “CPI”.
- Specifically, other components are product testing, product build, product implementation, testing, and cost.
Performance Report Template
You can now view current risks and issues to the project using this free tool. Specifically, in the case of various projects, you can use various spreadsheets in a single tool. No need to get any new software now.